We need to stop this Bowl madness | Syracusefan.com

We need to stop this Bowl madness

Arizona State vs Toledo in the Pinstripe Bowl. Awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Arizona State vs Toledo in the Pinstripe Bowl. Awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yes, it's pretty sad that Toledo is considered the Big East #4 team since no one else is projected to be eligible

Amazing that VaTech and Miami are projected for bowls. They've been pretty pathetic.

All we have to do is win the BE outright and there's nothing to worry about.

Amazing that VaTech and Miami are projected for bowls. They've been pretty pathetic.

Why would you discount Miami if you are just talking about making a bowl? They've already proven that they will beat the middle of the road ACC teams in grind-it-out games and they only got spanked by teams that are vying to have enormous seasons (BIG 12 contender and NC contender).

If you look at their remaining schedule they only have to beat two of:

UNC
FSU (tough task)
VTech
UVA
USF
Duke

5 of those 6 teams are mediocre at best. I would say they are about an 85% shot at bowling.

Who knows how to project VPI though...

Why would you discount Miami if you are just talking about making a bowl? They've already proven that they will beat the middle of the road ACC teams in grind-it-out games and they only got spanked by teams that are vying to have enormous seasons (BIG 12 contender and NC contender).

If you look at their remaining schedule they only have to beat two of:

UNC
FSU (tough task)
VTech
UVA
USF
Duke

5 of those 6 teams are mediocre at best. I would say they are about an 85% shot at bowling.

Who knows how to project VPI though...

Doesn't say much for the ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom