We should be sent to prison | Syracusefan.com

We should be sent to prison

Marsh01

Living Legend
Because we literally stole this game. So proud of how hard we fought in the last 4 minutes. Wow what a finish.

BTW who would have thought that Grant would be on the floor in the last 5 minutes of a tight game back in October?

I love this team. All in

Grant continues to impress. He's as smooth as CJ with more power and maybe more hops.

Grant continues to impress. He's as smooth as CJ with more power and maybe more hops.
Definitely more hops and longer arms. If he develops his jumper like CJ did from frosh to soph year, he's going to be one scary dude.

Because we literally stole this game. So proud of how hard we fought in the last 4 minutes. Wow what a finish.

BTW who would have thought that Grant would be on the floor in the last 5 minutes of a tight game back in October?

I love this team. All in
Has this team replaced UConn as your favorite team? Take a stand.

Has this team replaced UConn as your favorite team? Take a stand.
I know you get a kick out of Marsh's punchline, but I get a kick watching you repeatedly set the table.

I know you get a kick out of Marsh's punchline, but I get a kick watching you repeatedly set the table.
Otto, I feel guilty about it. But damn, I laugh every time.

Otto, I feel guilty about it. But damn, I laugh every time.
That means it hasn't hit the point yet where it stops being funny, but my hunch is once it hits that point if you power through it we'll find that it gets really fun a second time.

the most reliable offensive option underneath the hoop that is eligible to play

I was shocked by the 2nd half starting line up MCW,BT, CJF, BMK and Grant

On Grant's drive to the basket towards the end of the game (just before CJ's tip in), I thought "Wow - this guy is as springy as Hakim".
Freakish athlete. Wow. And the fact that he had no qualms taking it hard to the hole in that circumstance. Tie score, under a minute. Double wow.

That means it hasn't hit the point yet where it stops being funny, but my hunch is once it hits that point if you power through it we'll find that it gets really fun a second time.

Some things never get old.

Hey we should come up with a nick name for Grant, any ideas?

Thickburger

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

images

Sorry...dinner break.

F those Storz bastards.
Wow?? I honestly didn't see that coming. Didn't you miss South side johnies last year in Boston because you were at a UConn rally?

Wow?? I honestly didn't see that coming. Didn't you miss South side johnies last year in Boston because you were at a UConn rally?

I was. Those fu ckers are so damn annoying.

How about the 10 page thread on the yard with all of the dipsh1t storz fans convincing themselves that they are the best BE program of all time. Its is classic and a must read.

How about the 10 page thread on the yard with all of the dip storz fans convincing themselves that they are the best BE program of all time. Its is classic and a must read.
I think they are about 40 games behind us in the all time big East standings.

How about the 10 page thread on the yard with all of the dip storz fans convincing themselves that they are the best BE program of all time. Its is classic and a must read.
They have to leave out the parts about 1981 thru 1987 (about 20% of the BE history) and being the first school ever to be put on probation for grades.

They have to leave out the parts about 1981 thru 1987 (about 20% of the BE history) and being the first school ever to be put on probation for grades.
Nit Pick. Other than that Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

On Grant's drive to the basket towards the end of the game (just before CJ's tip in), I thought "Wow - this guy is as springy as Hakim".
Freakish athlete. Wow. And the fact that he had no qualms taking it hard to the hole in that circumstance. Tie score, under a minute. Double wow.

Not having any qualms in taking it hard to the hole is one thing, but JB was none to happy that it wasn't the play be had just drawn up during the timeout. If we don't get that fortunate tip in, Grant may have been hearing it from JB for a long time.

Not having any qualms in taking it hard to the hole is one thing, but JB was none to happy that it wasn't the play be had just drawn up during the timeout. If we don't get that fortunate tip in, Grant may have been hearing it from JB for a long time.

see that just it. Not just jb, every coach, that shouldn't matter. If you are mad if it doesn't go in, you should be mad even if it does.

JB was trying to convince fans to pump the enthusiasm brakes for this team in his post-game presser. Said we definitely should have lost our last two. Had that been the case, everyone would be saying, "What's wrong with the Syracuse team?" Truth.

We really need Dirty back.

JB was trying to convince fans to pump the enthusiasm brakes for this team in his post-game presser. Said we definitely should have lost our last two. Had that been the case, everyone would be saying, "What's wrong with the Syracuse team?" Truth.

We really need Dirty back.
Yeah and he was on the pre game show with Matt Park, saying something like we wouldn't have been in that situation with Ville had we not had so many turnovers. He's all over the place. Should have lost one minute, would have won by more if not for turnovers next minute. He makes me laugh.

see that just it. Not just jb, every coach, that shouldn't matter. If you are mad if it doesn't go in, you should be mad even if it does.

He was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom