We want Miami in this game, right? | Syracusefan.com

We want Miami in this game, right?

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
although after the Gus Edwards affair, I won't ever root for them again.

no want va tech to beat miami to help our chances of avoiding 8-9 game

If Miami loses and loses at Florida State this weekend we are going to get them in the 8-9 game.

Neither team is great.we beat Miami soundly earlier

VaTech lost their best player for the year, after they played us. He torched us.

I'd like our chances against The Human Puddle on a neutral court at Barclay's. ;)

if FSU bats Miami on Saturday, Miami is 10-8, if duke drops final 2 and goes to 10-8, and we beat tech, we will avoid the 8/9 game

Everyone's talking about the 8/9 game. I'd rather have the 7 seed. UVa beating UNC was not a good thing.

VaTech lost their best player for the year, after they played us. He torched us.

I'd like our chances against The Human Puddle on a neutral court at Barclay's. ;)

its nyc it won't be a neutral court :)

Everyone's talking about the 8/9 game. I'd rather have the 7 seed. UVa beating UNC was not a good thing.

we all want to avoid the 8 9 game or at least avoid playing virginia or duke in that game

we all want to avoid the 8 9 game or at least avoid playing virginia or duke in that game

Then we needed UVa to lose to UNC. That would have made the 7 seed the most likely outcome for us. Now the 8/9 is pretty much a guarantee. It's nice if we avoid UVa or Duke, but the 7 seed would have done that and given us an easier win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom