We were the Agressors | Syracusefan.com

We were the Agressors

CuseIsGodsTeam

Walk On
Yes, "We"

Took it to them, went after the boards and pushed it in transition. Played confidently with Grant back. Good to see some defense to offense.

Hope to see more of this, huge win against a very athletic team on their Senior Day, even subued the tomahakwk chant

Yes, "We"

Took it to them, went after the boards and pushed it in transition. Played confidently with Grant back. Good to see some defense to offense.

Hope to see more of this, huge win against a very athletic team on their Senior Day, even subued the tomahakwk chant

Florida State is not a very good rebounding team. We still need to play a few more games before I am convinced we have moved beyond our last few weeks of mediocrity.

Florida State is not a very good rebounding team. We still need to win the national championship before I am convinced we have moved beyond our last few weeks of mediocrity.

Fixed for you.

Fixed for you.

What does your post mean? When Grant is playing well this team is terrific even with Cooney going 2 for 12. Cooney and Ennis played really well on defense yesterday against FSU.

What does your post mean? When Grant is playing well this team is terrific even with Cooney going 2 for 12. Cooney and Ennis played really well on defense yesterday against FSU.

You've got this cautious glass half empty thing going on. Maybe you should take the approach that even though Cooney went 2-12 we still won by 15+ What will it take for you to feel good about this team making a deep run in March?

You've got this cautious glass half empty thing going on. Maybe you should take the approach that even though Cooney went 2-12 we still won by 15+ What will it take for you to feel good about this team making a deep run in March?

Confirmation Grant's back injury is not going to recur after one or two games. If Cooney gets two or three 3's that's all I really expect from him. But it seems without Grant this team does not play very well.

Turnovers were the key.

Earlier in the season, when we were playing like the toughest team in the country, we were forcing lots of turnovers. That hasn't been the case in the last 10 games or so, but it was evident yesterday. Net result: a comfortable win.

Yes, "We"

Playing with confidence and aggression is the key. If we have those, we can beat anybody.

Turnovers were the key.

Earlier in the season, when we were playing like the toughest team in the country, we were forcing lots of turnovers. That hasn't been the case in the last 10 games or so, but it was evident yesterday. Net result: a comfortable win.
Many of the turnovers become possible because the team has healthy big men to back up aggressive guards. With BMK and Grant back in town, the guards have more freedom to chase the ball.

Eh, you're going to look a lot more aggressive with a 6'8 future pro playing power forward, than you are when your backup point guard has to replace him.

I was hoping Roberson played a little better than he did. Roberson was the POY in NJ. I thought he would have had more impact this season. I hope this is just some growing pains being a freshmen in college and playing at this level.

Many of the turnovers become possible because the team has healthy big men to back up aggressive guards. With BMK and Grant back in town, the guards have more freedom to chase the ball.

I thought Cooney and Ennis were really good on defense against FSU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom