We win tonight | Syracusefan.com

We win tonight

i feel...we struggle to score 40 points

And yet 40-45 points might be enough to win this one.

Virginia is certainly much better at executing than us with a #37 offensive efficiency vs #128, but teams at #37 also are above average but not great offensively. We can get them in a few extended droughts.

That said, no I am not predicting a win.

there is a certain joy derived in being the underdog.
rocky.armegeddon,animal house. meatballs. dodgeball. planet of the apes...

I'm glad someone decided to do this type of thread.

We're Syracuse: we should have someone in the fanbase who thinks we can win the damn game.

there is a certain joy derived in being the underdog.
rocky.armegeddon,animal house. meatballs. dodgeball. planet of the apes...

IT JUST DOESNT MATTER!
IT JUST DOESNT MATTER!

I feel that Brissett will get his double double while going 4 for 16 from the field, Battle will score 16 with a wide variety of fade away double teamed jumpers and Frank will fill up the stat sheet but end up with 5 turnovers.

fools bet. i'll put my easy money on 40 minutes each

Cotton McKnight: It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the men from the boys, the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian.

Last edited:
I feel that Brissett will get his double double while going 4 for 16 from the field, Battle will score 16 with a wide variety of fade away double teamed jumpers and Frank will fill up the stat sheet but end up with 5 turnovers.
This is a good possibility but fee like Cuse does just enough to eek out the w.

I laughed at this but this should be a good barometer game if frank can keep the turnovers under control. I think hes trending in the right direction.

I'm glad someone decided to do this type of thread.

We're Syracuse: we should have someone in the fanbase who thinks we can win the damn game.
There are plenty who think that way because they understand the nature of the game. They're just getting drowned out today.

In 2004 we had a game at Pittsburgh we won in overtime 49-46 where Gmac hit a bunch of free throws. That’s the lowest scoring game I could find going back where we won.

We beat Louisville 52-51 in 2012 where Triche hit a shot late to give us the win.

Other than that the infamous game at Georgetown in 2013 where we scored 39 points and later gave up 39 to Marquette in the Elite 8 were the lowest scoring games I’ve found the past 15 years.

Last edited:
This is a game that screams Cuse win.

When all the chips are down and things look bleak, we find a way to pull one out to restore hope.

I feel we win tonight.

I love jokes.

Hey...nice set play there by Cuse.

Chukwu working hard on the putback

I think you are going to be right on all three!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom