Weather for Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Weather for Saturday

cuseguy

Living Legend
Bring the raincoats. Clouding up duirng the day with showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon.

Bring the raincoats. Clouding up duirng the day with showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon.
What if it does turn into a rainy, sloppy mess? What surface are they playing on? Who does this favor?

Edit: It's field turf. So, footing shouldn't be much of a problem. However, issues accompanying a wet ball will be in evidence.

Maybe they won't be able to throw the ball all over the field? Who has a better running game? We didn't really see ours because we threw so much. But I did like our run defense.

Good call on the club seats then.

How are we for canopies on Saturday? Not sure If I will have the room but I could try and bring mine if we wont have enough.

19mph winds--good for us?bad for barkley?isolated t'storms?

'

19mph winds--good for us?bad for barkley?isolated t'storms?

'

Maybe God will smite Barkley and the heathen Trojans with a lightning bolt and show his favor to the Syracuse faithful. :noidea:

Good call on the club seats then.

You're welcome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You're welcome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So if we bought the seats in the 200 section, we get into the Chase Club, right?

Not sure what Barkley's arm strength is like but we know Nassib can throw the ball through a brick wall. We've seen him try it last year on some slant passes in years past.

So if we bought the seats in the 200 section, we get into the Chase Club, right?

I don't think that is true. I think the Chase Club access is only 208-219. And people in 233-244 have access to the Lexus Club. People in other 200 level sections, like in the end zones, would not have access to the clubs. But maybe I am wrong.

See the map here.

I don't think that is true. I think the Chase Club access is only 208-219. And people in 233-244 have access to the Lexus Club. People in other 200 level sections, like in the end zones, would not have access to the clubs. But maybe I am wrong.

See the map here.

Okay, I'm in 212, so that should be fine. (EDIT: Thanks, Bees!)

I like that they may not be able to throw on us as much since their ground game didn't show much last week, but it just means we won't be able to throw it around as much either, which was our best chance to keep pace with them.

I have to think this will only help USC since Redd is better than anyone we have, even though we are solid against the run.

Speaking of - still no word on Raymon?

Not sure what Barkley's arm strength is like but we know Nassib can throw the ball through a brick wall. We've seen him try it last year on some slant passes in years past.
I'm not entirely sure how good his arm strength is either, but when you're the projected #1 pick I'm going to go ahead and assume it's just fine.

And your point is?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I would think bad weather conditons would favor a controlled passing game over a deep strike passing game, (if it favored either).

Door to door, I live 20 mins from the stadium. Right now it's looking like isolated t-showers at the most. I don't think we'll see any rain at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom