Weather forecast for Monday? | Syracusefan.com

Weather forecast for Monday?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Here in Albany it's forecast to be nasty for the next 24 hours. Syracuse.com shows advisories for Syracuse as well. Is it bad enough that Louisville won't even be able to fly in.

There's a lull for a few hours, and some planes have been coming in over my North Syracuse street. Don't know if they're here yet, though.

I just hope a really good crowd shows up. We will need a loud home crowd to get this win!

good thing its a night game and not a noon game.. should be much better by 7. sucks down here right now

Talking about bad weather

My partner on a project. She apparently never leaves home early when the weather is bad and shows up consistently an hour or more late with the traffic excuse. But she has also tickets to the Ottawa Senators games (for those familiar with Ottawa the arena is nowhere near downtown) and always makes sure that she leaves an hour earlier than necessary on game night in case there is traffic. Outstanding!

Last edited:
Talking about bad weather

My partner on a project. She apparently never leaves home early when the weather is bad and shows up consistently an hour or more late with the traffic excuse. But she has also tickets to the Ottawa Senators games (for those familiar with Ottawa the arena is nowhere near downtown) and always makes sure that she leaves an hour earlier than necessary on game night in case there is traffic. Outstanding!
Sounds about right. BTW, the owner of the Sens has a nice house overlooking Crane Beach in Barbados. Plus he also owns a sports bar down there that he is usually hanging at especially when the Sens are playing. Wish I was there right now.

On Valentines day...It will never happen as Pitino has a hot Date at Porcini's Restaurant that has been planned out way in Advance. Might last 15 seconds like last time though.
Lets not throw stones. Weve all had our 15sec of shame

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom