Wednesday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Wednesday Articles

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
I am filling in for OE temporarily as he recovers from a fall from a bike accident. Nothing serious, he should be back to 100% shortly. Get well soon OE.

Bernie Fine Drops Lawsuit Against ESPN

How Long Can Syracuse Continue to Play in the Carrier Dome?

cbssports_carrierdome.jpg

Conference Expansion Bolsters ACC Basketball (AJC)

Tyler Ennis is SU's New Selfish PG of the Future (Nunes)

Tongue in cheek review of how Tyler is doing at the Under-19 World Championships for Team Canada

Tyler Ennis Leads FIBA U19 Championship in Scoring But Canada is 1-3 (Ditota)

12925218-large.jpg

ohh no...you do realize the DudeWVU's wife fell this week off a bike and needs surgery...just saying..but what a coincidence!

OE...get well soon...although this is terrific having a filler...it isnt the same for some reason...we miss you OE!

Of course, thank you Sutomcat...coming off the bench like that...must be refreshing!

I am filling in for OE temporarily as he recovers from a fall from a bike accident. Nothing serious, he should be back to 100% shortly. Get well soon OE.

Bernie Fine Drops Lawsuit Against ESPN

How Long Can Syracuse Continue to Play in the Carrier Dome?

cbssports_carrierdome.jpg

Conference Expansion Bolsters ACC Basketball (AJC)

Tyler Ennis is SU's New Selfish PG of the Future (Nunes)

Tongue in cheek review of how Tyler is doing at the Under-19 World Championships for Team Canada

Tyler Ennis Leads FIBA U19 Championship in Scoring But Canada is 1-3 (Ditota)

12925218-large.jpg

Tomcat! Our very own Rusty Staub!
Looking forward to OE's big bat upon return but very happy with Tom serving sharp base hits to right. Thanks.

Who gave OE permission to be out engaging in dangerous activity that might take him away from his service to the board?? :)

Hope you are up and feeling well quickly!!

Sounds like he got psyched up by the Tour de France and forgot he wasn't 25 anymore.

Dan, you're too old for those pace lines and tight drafting!! Get well soon, buddy. We need you ready for the fall festivities. Thanks to TC for pinch-hitting.

Dan, don't know how old you are but it certainly isn't too old. My bike club in Sarasota has several octogenarians going strong. I'm over 40 myself (50 has also seen me come and go).

Get healed and get back soon.

(I'm also over 60).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom