Weekly pickem | Syracusefan.com

Weekly pickem

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
I’ve installed a script that will run a weekly pickem contest for any given sport.

I’m looking a for someone to run a weekly pickem for ACC men’s basketball, and a different person to run an NCAA men’s basketball top 25 weekly pickem. Women’s basketball, lacrosse, NBA, etc are also possible.

You can use points, weigh games, tie breakers, etc. And the number of games would be up to you - Pick only the top ten games in a week, or more, if you have the time.

Set up is a pain, but after that it’s pretty easy.

If interested, please contact me via PM or the contact form at the bottom of each page.

I’ve installed a script that will run a weekly pickem contest for any given sport.

I’m looking a for someone to run a weekly pickem for ACC men’s basketball, and a different person to run an NCAA men’s basketball top 25 weekly pickem. Women’s basketball, lacrosse, NBA, etc are also possible.

You can use points, weigh games, tie breakers, etc. And the number of games would be up to you - Pick only the top ten games in a week, or more, if you have the time.

Set up is a pain, but after that it’s pretty easy.

If interested, please contact me via PM or the contact form at the bottom of each page.
Gambling degenerates, your biggest dream just came true. Step up now and give gambling management a try!

Gambling degenerates, your biggest dream just came true. Step up now and give gambling management a try!

Cannot be used for the purposes of gambling, nor to foster a discussion about gambling.

Sorry, adult rules still apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors