Weight Room in IPF? | Syracusefan.com

Weight Room in IPF?

anomander

Living Legend
Did AJ long just say that there will be a new weight room in the IPF? It was either that or an expansion on the existing one? Is he mistaken I thought the IPF was just going to be a practice field, some offices, and storage?

Heard the weight room is nice, but small for an entire football team.

Did AJ long just say that there will be a new weight room in the IPF? It was either that or an expansion on the existing one? Is he mistaken I thought the IPF was just going to be a practice field, some offices, and storage?
As cuseguy noted, no weight room in the IPF. There will be a 7000 sf add on for equipment and the larger add on for officials' room, something else, and NCAA mandated restrooms for the soccer stadium. Steve Schroeder mentioned how many stalls are required to be within a certain distance of the soccer field. Again, going from a sometimes faulty memory.

As cuseguy noted, no weight room in the IPF. There will be a 7000 sf add on for equipment and the larger add on for officials' room, something else, and NCAA mandated restrooms for the soccer stadium. Steve Schroeder mentioned how many stalls are required to be within a certain distance of the soccer field. Again, going from a sometimes faulty memory.

Someone said recently that the team meeting rooms were moving to the IPF...

Was that mentioned at the presentation?

Someone said recently that the team meeting rooms were moving to the IPF...

Was that mentioned at the presentation?
Handout number 5 shows a Team 1 room , Team 2 room, and a Team 3 room. However, each of those rooms is not much larger than the space allotted for either of the two rest rooms. If I remember correctly, those rooms are part of the soccer stadium requirement.

These are additional team rooms for the football team and a requirement by the NCAA for soccer. I believe they said at the meeting last night that there must be a team room and restrooms within 60 feet of the soccer field for teams and officials. This is a requirement of the NCAA and the ACC.

Did anyone here his interview on Z89 this afternoon? I swore he was talking about a weight room expansion. Apparently not in the IPF, but is it possibly it will be at the current location?

Did anyone here his interview on Z89 this afternoon? I swore he was talking about a weight room expansion. Apparently not in the IPF, but is it possibly it will be at the current location?

There has been talk that the current weight room, while great, is on the smallish side.

Expansion would be great but any idea how much room is avail outside the current weight room to expand or what areas they could move and retrofit in the existing facility footprint?

Totally off topic bu Trinity High School in Euless has a $3.5M football only weight room/ strength and conditioning facility just opened three years ago, crazy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom