Weird shot clock rule against us? | Syracusefan.com

Weird shot clock rule against us?

skurey

Living Legend
I feel like this was in the last couple of seasons but my memory is terrible. Wasn't there a weird call against us where a foul occurred but the continuation was after the clock expired or something so it canceled out the foul completely? Does this ring any bells?

I feel like this was in the last couple of seasons but my memory is terrible. Wasn't there a weird call against us where a foul occurred but the continuation was after the clock expired or something so it canceled out the foul completely? Does this ring any bells?
Scoop got fouled before half once, made free throws, went into the locker room and when we came back out they took the points off.

Oshae hit a game winner against UB, but they called a charge and we lost?

ahhh that’s right. All those WNY schools are the same to me.

Two of my least favorite games of all time. Both schools had that game bookmarked all offseason as one where they were going to finally beat us. They both brought a ton of fans that took over the Dome, while ours sat on their hands and couldn’t have cared less until the last 10 minutes. Then they beat us and celebrated like they won the championship and did all that stupid “best program in NYS!” talk afterwards.

Annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom