Weitsman giving away tix for tonight’s game | Syracusefan.com

Weitsman giving away tix for tonight’s game

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
C641A859-F033-43CD-950C-CEA5B1574DDC.png

Say what you will but this guy is extremely generous.
I don’t live near CNy so I have no clue what his businesses are but the gives a lot.
I believe he makes most of his money from shredding/recycling/scrapyard business around CNY and the southern tier. I'm impressed by his constant giving to the local area.

This guy scares me. booster written all over him. We need him to buy players outright and keep much more quiet.
Evil clowns scare me.

Maybe he’s just a guy trying to right past wrongs and be a good human

Sure. No doubt.

Doing it around a basketball program that has been looked at with a microscope just scares the crap out of me.

Still can’t believe he drove to Massachusetts in a snow storm only to see Isaiah Stewart pick Washington.
I live not far from the tournament. I wouldn't go out in that weather if Stewart was going to say Syracuse.

Sure. No doubt.

Doing it around a basketball program that has been looked at with a microscope just scares the crap out of me.
Do you think Syracuse is the only program with a guy like this? I don’t.

And with how incompetent the NCAA has been in recent history who really gives a fluck. Other schools are getting away with A LOT more than what Syracuse has done.

Do you think Syracuse is the only program with a guy like this? I don’t.

And with how incompetent the NCAA has been in recent history who really gives a fluck. Other schools are getting away with A LOT more than what Syracuse has done.

We're you ok with the sanctions last time? Sounds like you didn't care.

We're you ok with the sanctions last time? Sounds like you didn't care.
With how the NCAA has acted the past few years and let other programs off the hook why should we care?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom