Well, Duke WONT be #1 | Syracusefan.com

Well, Duke WONT be #1

?

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The worst thing about Duke's loss is the fact that, once again, Kansas will get the top spot and will keep it the rest of the season because THEY PLAY NO ONE in conference. If KU loses the top spot, it'll be a fluke. I only hope we destroy Villanova so we can get at least a share of it.

The worst thing about Duke's loss is the fact that, once again, Kansas will get the top spot and will keep it the rest of the season because THEY PLAY NO ONE in conference. If KU loses the top spot, it'll be a fluke. I only hope we destroy Villanova so we can get at least a share of it.
That's why the ratings are as dumb as a Kentucky fan.

I just can't fathom a single situation where we are ever behind by 30 points, ever. We are truly a special program in. Special era in our history

Kansas got lucky against a terrible Texas team over the weekend. They will lose at some point.

Don't get your hopes up. Jimmy's team seems to be running on fumes at times in the last couple games. Beating Nova down there isn't going to be a cakewalk. If we win we probably deserve to be #1 for a bit and load up our seeding possibilities come March.

It was a tough call, but I went with poll choice.

Kansas got lucky against a terrible Texas team over the weekend. They will lose at some point.

Plus the banked 3 to force ot against iowa st at home. Kansas is nothing special. This is like 2010, its wide open. With dirty we're the best team.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2