Well if nothing else Boeheim has made sure SU is | Syracusefan.com

Well if nothing else Boeheim has made sure SU is

GoSU96

Living Legend
the story again.

SU has been topic 1A for a large part of the season and this is going to continue it for at least 24 hours.

ESPN is going heavy rotation on this leading into tonight's game.

Well...they do have that little saying about publicity/press. Curious to see how this turns out when the ESPN nation turns its attention to it.

On a more local note. This morning turned on the local news, now I am in Carolina but no where near Raleigh, and the weatherman is going on about how great the game was on Saturday between Duke and Syracuse. Then he goes on to say how good it is to have Syracuse in the conference, that the ACC Tourney should be really exciting with Cuse, Duke and Carolina. I almost spilled my coffee as they never talk about any teams except the four down here.

Well Swofford just ordered 1000 pounds of Hoffman hotdogs to be served at Greensboro at the ACC tournament just to say thank you to Syracuse for the attention. It's going to be a heck of a conference for ALL sports.

the story again.

SU has been topic 1A for a large part of the season and this is going to continue it for at least 24 hours.

ESPN is going heavy rotation on this leading into tonight's game.

Boeheim was calculated. He is protecting the lacrosse team blowout from being the national storyline. The Man LOVES his school...

boeheim is the heel that fans like. he's like roddy piper
they live.jpg

I think it was so important to come into the ACC this year and really be a game changer! I was worried JB would retire and we would lose some of that big time coach lure. The 25-0 hoops start, a football bowl win, success in Olympic sports, etc., it must be apparent to the ACC that the Cuse is a valuable commodity and something to push nationally, like Duke, Carolina, FSU and Clemson Football... etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom