Well, looks like ND is crapping the bed | Syracusefan.com

Well, looks like ND is crapping the bed

Yep. I wasn't overly impressed with UConn or ND on Saturday, and based on what happened last night and what's happening tonight...

ND is good though, just a rough few games for them. I'm sure when we see them they'll knock down 15 3's

Yep. I wasn't overly impressed with UConn or ND on Saturday, and based on what happened last night and what's happening tonight...

ND is good though, just a rough few games for them. I'm sure when we see them they'll knock down 15 3's
I just think its funny, Louisville fans were really excited they blew out a Uconn team that beat ND.

Tennessee's orange is really ugly...by the way this game is getting a little chippy..

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I just think its funny, Louisville fans were really excited they blew out a Uconn team that beat ND.

yup. theyre staying stuff like "this game proved we're the best team in the country." cuz you beat uconn?? their front line is laughable!

yup. theyre staying stuff like "this game proved we're the best team in the country." cuz you beat uconn?? their front line is laughable!
Saturday can't come soon enough. #1 goes down.

You see all that blood in the gause that they took out of Harrisons nose? The dude is gonna pass out

Was hoping anyways...bet the three st johns fans storm the court...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Cooley's only played 18 minutes and has 3 fouls...Bray hasn't played him at all during the last 6min or so, kind of odd...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom