Well, that did it for me... | Syracusefan.com

Well, that did it for me...

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
I cannot ever take a game seriously again. I have not been this angry about a game since Ohio St. The blatant and obvious discrepancy insofar as to what a foul is, specifically an over the back call was, shall we say, noticeable..

I apologize in advance to anyone who might be offended but...fluck the Big East.

A big flaming middle finger was just shown to me. In the open, Because of politics. Because of Football, Because of Money.

I no longer have an interest in following that like it is life or death. The crime that I just saw on the court is inconsequential as opposed to the actual injustice dealt to real human lives, thus, I have to close this chapter. So, thanks for that Big East.

The only solution to get anything pure is to take money out of it. I am now a bitter cynic in regards to college athletics and no longer take pleasure in watching young men compete when there is other forces controlling the outcome.

DNABB5 said:
I cannot ever take a game seriously again. I have not been this angry about a game since Ohio St. The blatant and obvious discrepancy insofar as to what a foul is, specifically an over the back call was, shall we say, noticeable.. I apologize in advance to anyone who might be offended but...fluck the Big East. A big flaming middle finger was just shown to me. In the open, Because of politics. Because of Football, Because of Money. I no longer have an interest in following that like it is life or death. The crime that I just saw on the court is inconsequential as opposed to the actual injustice dealt to real human lives, thus, I have to close this chapter. So, thanks for that Big East. The only solution to get anything pure is to take money out of it. I am now a bitter cynic in regards to college athletics and no longer take pleasure in watching young men compete when there is other forces controlling the outcome.

I have to agree. I will be watching more NBA from now on and I didn't think I'd ever say that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom