well that didnt take long for Seth Davis | Syracusefan.com

well that didnt take long for Seth Davis

didnt he pick us for the final four in both 2010 and 2012?

Gottleib nudged him under the table, "say it so they don't blame me"...

I think he also picked New Mexico to go to the Final Four. He is just throwing stuff out there andseeing if something sticks.

Guaranteed win. That douche nozzle is never right about anything.

That's OK. Since the 64+ team era began in 1985, SU is 19-4 in first round games, yet every year we're the trendy upset pick. Seth won't be the only one who picks Montana. Just brush it off.

They could have put JD's girls junior varsity on that line and Seth would've picked them. Its not that he doesn;t liek Syracuse or JB imo. I think he does not like this Syracuse team. He can't see beyond the flaws it has. Personally I think SU has an easy road to the Sweet 16. The we get Indiana and they're good but I have no fear of Tom Crean at all.

My local paper (Fort Worth Star-Telegram) must have beed watching him on tv last night as they now pick MT over Cuse as their big upset special

ill give gottlieb credit, he looked to me like he wanted to slap seth across the face for picking montana. also, i think they all laughed at seth when he through out his finals pick when they were on a completely different topic. gumble smirks and goes "ok if you say so" or something like that. to me, seth came across as having no credit among his colleagues.

the second time seth said montana will beat cuse 1 of them chuckled, i think it was gumbel.

I thought it was kind of cute. Seth was so eager to make his provacative upset pick that his eyes were bugging out and he looked like he was about to piss himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom