Well, we get another home game vs Gtown in DC | Syracusefan.com

Well, we get another home game vs Gtown in DC

bullshit

this game was pathetic - no excuse for that performance

a win in dc means nothing to me

bullshit

This game was pathetic in every way possible.

So return the favor and close out the Big East.

I really don't think now is the time to be saying "we own DC".

Now is the time to worry about winning our next game, and that is going to be very tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't think now is the time to be saying "we own DC".

I think he was just saying it's a home game because we always have half the crowd in Verizon. What happened today won't change that.

I think he was just saying it's a home game because we always have half the crowd in Verizon. What happened today won't change that.
I know. But it's not exactly a good time to brag about anything regarding GTown.

I know. But it's not exactly a good time to brag about anything regarding GTown.

Screw that, one basketball game doesn't change how I feel about Syracuse and Georgetown. We have an awesome locust fanbase, and they're an overrated school full of douchebags.

F*** Georgetown, f*** their shitty fanbase, f*** them in DC, and f*** them when they're playing in the new Atlantic 10 and become the second coming of Temple.

Screw that, one basketball game doesn't change how I feel about Syracuse and Georgetown. We have an awesome locust fanbase, and they're an overrated school full of douchebags.

F*** Georgetown, f*** their shitty fanbase, f*** them in DC, and f*** them when they're playing in the new Atlantic 10 and become the second coming of Temple.

Other than the "locust" part I agree. I'll be doing my part on March 9. And if we score 40 again, so be it. That's why they invented alcohol. It's going to be a long day, hoping for another orange mob scene post game celebration in front of Clyde's.

We have an awesome locust fanbase, and they're an overrated school full of douchebags.

Our fans are grasshoppers?

We have an awesome locust fanbase, and they're an overrated school full of douchebags.

Our fans are grasshoppers?

Given our tendency to overrun opposing arenas I thought it fitting. I'm open to other suggestions.

bullshit

Glad to hear it. I hope the team, coach, and everyone else feels different.

The Georgetown rivalry is bigger than any one game. Our guys were so jacked by the importance of the game that they didn't play as disciplined as Georgetown & Otto Porter. It's a great rivalry and I love hating Georgetown more than any other. I for one want to win in DC and think we will. They won the last rivalry game in the dome but we can win the very last one in big east play.

These big, hyped up games effect the home team more. The finale in DC will be the same thing. I can see Georgetown falling into the trap we fell into yesterday - playing to the crowd, etc. I can see us stealing a win down there partly because of this.

Given our tendency to overrun opposing arenas I thought it fitting. I'm open to other suggestions.

You did that on purpose? That is AWESOME! I thought it was a typo (although a weird one). Very creative!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom