well... | Syracusefan.com

well...

B

BillSU

here we go again ... the ducks of death ... but we don't really give a damn, we can beat anyone. Are we peaking at the right time? You bet your ass we are! After watching Dave Bing resurrect SU basketball and all of the tremendous players and games I've watched over a span of 54 years, IMHO, this team's play rivals some of the best we've had even though we don't have a bench to speak of except savior Bayer and only six men who do not quit especially in their hearts. Can you imagine the activity in the cardiovascular sysem of Battle, Brisset and Howards chests over 40 minutes?
JB said literally three days ago that this team is not great. He knows this isn't close to being one of his most talented teams ... but they're here anyway. Syracuse heading back to the Sweet 16, AGAIN! Win or lose, ENJOY! GOSU. :)

Who was it during the 2003 run who said opposing teams would get bug eyes when playing the zone? This is really good zone play, not the best but darn good and fun to watch.

I think at Duke we will be against a group that has no problem driving to the hoop and can hit jump shots -- much better equipped to break down our zone. If Duke falls then I am drinking all the Kool Aid because we'll be peaking at the right time.

We’re going to have to move the ball and have good movement. We don’t do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom