We're #3 | Syracusefan.com

We're #3

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
CBS ranked the schools in every state. It's a slideshow so I'll save everyone's time and not even link it. We're #3 in New York behind St Bonaventure and the Johnnies

New York

• 1. St. Bonaventure Bonnies

For the first time since the Bob Lanier days, the Bonnies have the best team of the 22 that call New York state home. That's due in large part to the outstanding backcourt of Matt Mobley and Jaylen Adams (pictured). Bona's looking to improve from a 20-win season in 2016-17, and it's probably going to be the No. 2 team in the A-10.

The rest
    2. St. John's
    3. Syracuse
    4. Iona.
    5. Buffalo
    6. Manhattan
    7. Hofstra
    8. Albany
    9. Niagara
    10. Wagner
    11. Colgate
    12. Stony Brook
    13. Fordham
    14. Cornell.
    15. Columbia
    16. Siena
    17. Canisius
    18. Army
    19. LIU Brooklyn
    20. Marist
    21. Binghamton
    22. St. Francis (NY)

That's fair, on paper.

I agree. I just have us beating the Bonnies in my iggy predictions so I'm trying to avoid the urge to hit that old Edit button.

not sure about Bonnies (we'll find out next month) but we're better on paper than SJ

I don’t know. Bonnies have way better guards than us. Rothstein and others have been talking up StJ.

We will find out very early on if we deserve to be chosen ahead of Iona.

Guys...

If the media was always right Duke or U.K. would be trying to defend their National Title for the tenth year in a row, Syracuse would have been in the FF last year, Lebron would have 6 NBA titles, Syracuse would have lost to Clemson in football, and Hillary would be president.

Enough with predictions. It’s time for everyone to prove it.

Games are not played on paper, I think we have a better team and better coach. That's why the play the games

It's kind of funny that neither SU nor St John's are NY's college team on paper this year. And to the people saying "paper" blah blah, many of you are playing the games on electronic paper ad nauseam.

Well, that list isn't worth the pixels it is printed on. In a stunning, world-shattering upset, #1 St.Bonaventure lost (in Olean, btw) to Niagara last night.

Great job, CBS. :rolleyes:
To be fair, they were without their best player. However, the best team in NYS should never lose at home to Niagara. Ever.

To be fair, they were without their best player. However, the best team in NYS should never lose at home to Niagara. Ever.
So I guess CBS will move Niagara up to #1 and we'll drop to #4 behind St Bona.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom