We're # 31... | Syracusefan.com

We're # 31...

We've been hanging around that 31 mark for a number of years. Pretty impressive for a private school not named Notre Dame.

I know I shouldn't care, but I just can't help it - Buttgers is 57th, which is worse than East Carolina, BC and Montana, and just barely ahead of Georgetown who doesn't even play DI football. I guess that huge fanbase in NYC is just thrifty and doesn't waste their money on apparel. LMAO.

Just a note, that's not for everyone, just everyone that does their licensing through IMG.

I wonder how much of the loot is returned in royalties (minus CLC/IMG's fees) to the schools.

surprised at 2 things:

1. the U is only 37
2. the ped st nambla lions still in the top 20

i wouldve figured a lot of kids wanted to associate with be the kind of criminal miami represents and not the one ped st does.

Impressive. Surprised to see Missouri so high - #20. Notably missing: Ohio State, USC, Oregon, Indiana U and Michigan State.

I would also like to add that Rutgers (or the State University of New Jersey, as they're so aptly named on this list) is 57th. Behind East Caroline and Montana. Just behind Boston College.

And everyone knows how much people care about BC. :crazy:

I would also like to add that Rutgers (or the State University of New Jersey, as they're so aptly named on this list) is 57th. Behind East Caroline and Montana. Just behind Boston College.

And everyone knows how much people care about BC. :crazy:

I would also like to add that you didn't read all the responses to this thread.

;)

Impressive. Surprised to see Missouri so high - #20. Notably missing: Ohio State, USC, Oregon, Indiana U and Michigan State.

Not all universities are part of the collegiate licensing company. Ohio State does their own licensing and USC hired a company, Silver Star Merchandising, that is apparently part of the Dallas Cowboys/ Jerry Jones entity to do their licensing. I'd imagine that Nike is involved somehow with Oregon.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2011/06/13/Colleges/CLC-at-30.aspx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom