Were a football school! | Syracusefan.com

Were a football school!

This season's Syracuse basketball team just seems lifeless. I don't have much to like about it. Can't wait for lacrosse and football to roll back around.

This season's Syracuse basketball team just seems lifeless. I don't have much to like about it. Can't wait for lacrosse and football to roll back around.
yeah, thank God only 6 months til football season! :) LOL. Hoopsters aren't dead yet but I always hated it when I read that when football was struggling. Hope to never have to read that again anytime soon!

The problem is the original poster doesn't understand the points of the reply posts. :(

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Let's see which team shows up vs. Notre Shame. Will it be the "let's mail it in" version we've seen the last 2 games, or will it be the "let's gut this one out" version we saw vs. L'ville and Cinci?

Let's see which team shows up vs. Notre Shame. Will it be the "let's mail it in" version we've seen the last 2 games, or will it be the "let's gut this one out" version we saw vs. L'ville and Cinci?

Mail it in? Weren't we trying to win?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Mail it in? Weren't we trying to win?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
Ok, I over-stated it. But it seemed like at least at the Nova game, Nova wanted it more - diving for loose balls, etc. I was really disapointed with Ral's effort level yesterday. They just killed us on the boards.

Even when they win they still seem lifeless to me. I'm not sure why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom