We're overdue for a breakout game | Syracusefan.com

We're overdue for a breakout game

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
I feel today is going to be the day when we have a breakout game. All of our offense will click. Coney will hit 4 or 5 threes. CJ will be hitting his mid range jumpers. Ennis will have 10 assists and minimal turnovers. Grant will put up a double double. Rak's baby hook will be rolling in. G will knock down some shots. BMK will get a bunch of offensive boards and tip backs.

It's March and the February swoon is over. This team will start clicking on all cylinders!

I feel today is going to be the day when we have a breakout game. All of our offense will click. Coney will hit 4 or 5 threes. CJ will be hitting his mid range jumpers. Ennis will have 10 assists and minimal turnovers. Grant will put up a double double. Rak's baby hook will be rolling in. G will knock down some shots. BMK will get a bunch of offensive boards and tip backs.

It's March and the February swoon is over. This team will start clicking on all cylinders!
And Tyler Roberson will play like he belongs on the hardwood and not on the pine!

People have been doggin' us for the past 2 months. Could you imagine if we come out and pull a 75-54 rout in Charlottesville? I think we'd go right back up to the #1 overall seed

LGO