We're 'the U' & the Raiders all rolled into one | Syracusefan.com

We're 'the U' & the Raiders all rolled into one

swish7

All Conference
if those teams had sub-.500 records. We're out of control, tough guy, penalty-committing, bad boys, except we lose. Badly. A helmet-less senior comes onto the field to piledrive a BC player? My goodness.

Shafer is sincere and talkative, but his teams are undisciplined and below average. 1-game better than Grobbycakes, assuming you count Villanova as a win. Coaching sincerity doesn't keep 'em employed at Alabama and Florida. Not sure why it should at SU.

He's got 6-7 games next year to show us something. Next time, there should be no excuses about the poor timing of a hire. Gross has 12 months advanced warning, starting today.

if those teams had sub-.500 records. We're out of control, tough guy, penalty-committing, bad boys, except we lose. Badly. A helmet-less senior comes onto the field to piledrive a BC player? My goodness.

Shafer is sincere and talkative, but his teams are undisciplined and below average. 1-game better than Grobbycakes, assuming you count Villanova as a win. Coaching sincerity doesn't keep 'em employed at Alabama and Florida. Not sure why it should at SU.

He's got 6-7 games next year to show us something. Next time, there should be no excuses about the poor timing of a hire. Gross has 12 months advanced warning, starting today.
Fairly said.

Man, I hated giving you a "like", but when you are right, you are right!
The clock is ticking...

Next year has got to be a bounce back year. No excuses about youth or new systems - just smarter, more productive play on the field.

Next year has got to be a bounce back year. No excuses about youth or new systems - just smarter, more productive play on the field.

'smarter', 'more productive', well said. If I may add, I'd like to see some innovation and courage on offense as well.

If he doesn't get to a bowl next year and is still the coach I will loose it.

Raiders are way under .500 and the U isn't that far away. This still makes me sad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom