Wes having a goodnight too! | Syracusefan.com

Wes having a goodnight too!

6-13fg 2-4 3fg 8rebs (3 offensive) 1assist 1st 14pts

game going to ot! it's on NBA TV

Thata boy, Wes. He will always be one of my favorites

On a down note, looks like Warrick may struggle to find another NBA home:

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.co...trade-bucks-bobcats-new-players-hakim-warrick

he Orlando Magic announced Saturday afternoon that the three players it acquired from the Milwaukee Bucks in Thursday's trade are cleared to practice and to play, meaning that Tobias Harris, Doron Lamb, and Beno Udrih will be available and in uniform Saturday when Orlando hosts the Cleveland Cavaliers. Further, the team has requested waivers on Hakim Warrick, the veteran power forward it acquired from the Charlotte Bobcats on Thursday in exchange for Josh McRoberts. Warrick was never in the team's plans.

On a down note, looks like Warrick may struggle to find another NBA home:

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.co...trade-bucks-bobcats-new-players-hakim-warrick

he Orlando Magic announced Saturday afternoon that the three players it acquired from the Milwaukee Bucks in Thursday's trade are cleared to practice and to play, meaning that Tobias Harris, Doron Lamb, and Beno Udrih will be available and in uniform Saturday when Orlando hosts the Cleveland Cavaliers. Further, the team has requested waivers on Hakim Warrick, the veteran power forward it acquired from the Charlotte Bobcats on Thursday in exchange for Josh McRoberts. Warrick was never in the team's plans.

Warrick's career is over. He has had bad knees for few years now, where he can't play back to backs and so on. He made 18mill not bad for a undersized PF. Remember he was 2 Star recruit!

Warrick's career is over. He has had bad knees for few years now, where he can't play back to backs and so on. He made 18mill not bad for a undersized PF. Remember he was 2 Star recruit!

Just for fun, Julius Hodge: 23 career NBA games/ 1 start...Hak: 526/108

I remember first starting to follow recruiting as a 13 yr old with the 2001 class & being heartbroken the day that Hodge committed to NCST. Making it even worse was the fact that I got grounded for racking up a $7 charge on the phone bill because we didn't have the Internet yet so I called the Post Standard sports hotline every 5 minutes for 2 hours until the news broke lol .

Just for fun, Julius Hodge: 23 career NBA games/ 1 start...Hak: 526/108

I remember first starting to follow recruiting as a 13 yr old with the 2001 class & being heartbroken the day that Hodge committed to NCST. Making it even worse was the fact that I got grounded for racking up a $7 charge on the phone bill because we didn't have the Internet yet so I called the Post Standard sports hotline every 5 minutes for 2 hours until the news broke lol .
Yeah, that's a fair comparison. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2401667

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Two star recruit that I believe was only in our plans becausee Julius Hodge boned us and went to NC State. Worked out well for him and us.

Yeah, that's a fair comparison. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2401667

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Yikes, I completely forgot about the shooting incident. Thanks for reminding & saving me the embarrassment of making that comparison in public. I do recall though that he didn't really do much as a rookie prior to the incident to suggest that he'd ever earn a 2nd contract.

Yikes, I completely forgot about the shooting incident. Thanks for reminding & saving me the embarrassment of making that comparison in public. I do recall though that he didn't really do much as a rookie prior to the incident to suggest that he'd ever earn a 2nd contract.

It's a fine comparison. The 1 game Hodge started was in 2007 well after the shooting. Even the article posted said he was expected to make a full recovery. Hodge was later traded to Milwaukee, cut and then played in Italy where I believe he still is. Paul Pierce was in much more critical condition from his stabbing than Hodge and we all know where Pierce still is today.

Random thought - isn't it a strange world when debating a players' basketball legacy it includes a discussion and comparison between who had the most destructive injuries from a criminal assault. :crazy:

Two star recruit that I believe was only in our plans becausee Julius Hodge boned us and went to NC State. Worked out well for him and us.

One site had him rated the 99th beat prospect.

Sent using my Commodore 64