Wesley getting his opportunity | Syracusefan.com

Wesley getting his opportunity

llandz

Living Legend
He is now starting for the Suns. After sitting on the bench and getting no playing time most of the season. New coach, and player injury helps, but still a huge leap. Tonight he was the leading scorer, but they lost to the Nuggets. The rest of his line was eh. But still from no man's land to starter. Of course he had a phenominal last couple of weeks.
Congrats Wesley. I hope the Sun's re-sign you. For those who don't know they did not pick up his option earlier this season.

Keep earning that paycheck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta knock down those 3's, Wes! 18 points tonight, but didn't really provide much value outside of that. I hope he gets a continued lengthy opportunity.

He is now starting for the Suns. After sitting on the bench and getting no playing time most of the season. New coach, and player injury helps, but still a huge leap. Tonight he was the leading scorer, but they lost to the Nuggets. The rest of his line was eh. But still from no man's land to starter. Of course he had a phenominal last couple of weeks.
Congrats Wesley. I hope the Sun's re-sign you. For those who don't know they did not pick up his option earlier this season.

Not going to resign him...