West Lot Pass Needed for 10/9 and/or 10/30 | Syracusefan.com

West Lot Pass Needed for 10/9 and/or 10/30

SUFaninNJ

Living Legend
If anyone has a parking pass that they won't be using for the Wake (10/9) and BC (10/30) games, I'm in need of one. You can hit me up with a PM and we can work out the details. I've already got a ticket for the game, I just need a place to park so I can attend the Fine Mess! Thank you.

i am almost positive i will have mine (ticket too)available for 10/30 as i dont think i can attend i should know in the next week to 10 days for sure

Last edited:
If you are unable to get a parking pass, let me know. I can work it so you can park in the VA garage for free. Just send me a PM and let me know.

I have one available for 10/30 if Chris can't provide yours. We're having a halloween event and won't be making the trip that weekend.

What are the best lots to park in if you’re paying cash? I’ll be at the fine mess tailgate.

What are the best lots to park in if you’re paying cash? I’ll be at the fine mess tailgate.
You can park at the Dr King lot, which is maybe 3 blocks from the Fine Mess. Last I knew, they charge $10 and if you get there early, it is likely no one will be there to pay.

Dsiclaimer: it is on the edge of a not very good neighborhood but I know a lot of people who have used the lot and to date, no one has had any problems.

You walk under I81 to get to the Fine Lot. I believe there is a staircase built into the wall not long after you walk past I81 that allows you to take a shortcut and not have to walk that big loop. I inserted an arrow into the map where I think the stairs are.

But I have never walked it and cannot confirm this. Can someone else?

Dr King Map.png

You can park at the Dr King lot, which is maybe 3 blocks from the Fine Mess. Last I knew, they charge $10 and if you get there early, it is likely no one will be there to pay.

It is on the edge of a not very good neighborhood but I know a lot of people who have parked there and to date, no one has had any problems.

You walk under I81 to get to the Fine Lot. I believe there is a staircase built into the wall not long after you walk past I81 that allows you to take a shortcut and not have to walk that big loop.

View attachment 207956

I also have never walked it but this is where I always have friends of mine park that are coming to the tailgate park. They have told me that the walk is quite easy.

Most of the time they don’t even end up charging. It all depends on the day to be honest. If no one is there it is 100% okay to park there and no one will say or tow your car

Dsiclaimer: it is on the edge of a not very good neighborhood but I know a lot of people who have used the lot and to date, no one has had any problems.

You walk under I81 to get to the Fine Lot. I believe there is a staircase built into the wall not long after you walk past I81 that allows you to take a shortcut and not have to walk that big loop. I inserted an arrow into the map where I think the stairs are.

View attachment 207956
I will probably do this, someone else had originally suggested this to me as well. Thank you for taking the time to show the walking path, I appreciate it. My only concern would be safety as it will probably be dark when we leave as it’s a 3:30p start. Everyone who suggests this also mentions it’s a bad neighborhood so that makes me a bit trepidatious with that spot. Knowing that others use it and have never had an issue is definitely having me leaning towards it though now.

I will probably do this, someone else had originally suggested this to me as well. Thank you for taking the time to show the walking path, I appreciate it. My only concern would be safety as it will probably be dark when we leave as it’s a 3:30p start. Everyone who suggests this also mentions it’s a bad neighborhood so that makes me a bit trepidatious with that spot. Knowing that others use it and have never had an issue is definitely having me leaning towards it though now.
I don't think there is much risk but I am pretty sure someone leaving the Fine Lot will be willing to drop you off after the game on their way home. If I am around, I would be happy to do this.

I don't think there is much risk but I am pretty sure someone leaving the Fine Lot will be willing to drop you off after the game on their way home. If I am around, I would be happy to do this.
Very much appreciate that, thank you.

Yeah I wouldn’t be too worried. I’ve had people who parked there for the Clemson game before and walked to their cars at about 11pm and had no issues.

best just to have guard up, but it shouldn’t be of an issue, especially if they are collecting money the day of because you will be parking with others who are attending the game

If anyone has a pass open up late for Sat, please let me know. Thanks.

i usually just park up at the hospital if i am paying cash. its a slightly longer a walk but its very safe and i usually stop at varsity or Marshall before hitting my car

View attachment 207956
saturdayfan

Actually there is a set off stairs that cuts it down to a 5 min walk

It is just pass the bridge you'll walk under

Take these stairs up

and

This is the lot tomcat is talking about.

Just normal precautions parking here. Do not leave valuables exposed. I have not heard of any issues but you don't want to be the first.

Last edited:
i usually just park up at the hospital if i am paying cash. its a slightly longer a walk but its very safe and i usually stop at varsity or Marshall before hitting my car
Can you tell me how much it costs?

Also is the entrance off Irving?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom