We've got Jerseys! | Syracusefan.com

We've got Jerseys!

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
http://suathletics.com/news/2012/11/10/Midwayjersey11.11.12.aspx

rp_primary_MidwayTop.jpg

The only way "Camo Orange" works is if you're doing undercover ops in the Southern Tier in the early fall.-VBOF

They might be ugly but recruits love it. And if recruits love it, I love it. Just look at all those football schools who are always wearing alternate uniforms for big games.

icky... I concur with Zeek ... look like orange jerseys dragged through the mud ... and what do we need camos for anyway ... so who are we hiding from. SD State will still be able to find us.

icky... I concur with Zeek ... look like orange jerseys dragged through the mud ... and what do we need camos for anyway ... so who are we hiding from. SD State will still be able to find us.

For the record, orange camo is actually something that is worn, but it's usually for hunters lol.

san diego st won't even see what hit 'em

That's it? You're using dark orange to mix in with regular orange? Really Nike? No navy blue to mix in the camo?

For the record, orange camo is actually something that is worn, but it's usually for hunters lol.
All people have to do is google it and they will see all the different patterns of orange camo. I'm sure they would look better in person than than in that picture.

th

Why don't they just do regular fatigues with a big ass orange S in the middle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom