What a disappointment ("The Tournament that Wasn't")... | Syracusefan.com

What a disappointment ("The Tournament that Wasn't")...

cto

Administrator
I had been so looking forward to the ACCND four-part "special" on "The Tournament that Wasn't" (the 2020 ACC tournament). So I tuned in for part one tonight at 9 p.m. What a disappointment! It lasted exactly five minutes ... and "covered" (in a manner of speaking) just the Tuesday UNC and Pitt games (without even mentioning whom Pitt and UNC were playing). It was more about the Greensboro Coliseum and Tobacco Road than about the games.

Last edited:
I had been so looking forward to the ACCND four-part "special" on "The Tournament that Wasn't" (the 2020 ACC tournament). So I tuned in for part one tonight at 9 p.m. What a disappointment! It lasted exactly five minutes ... and "covered" (in a manner of speaking) just the Tuesday UNC and Pitt games (without even mentioning whom Pitt and UNC were playing). It was more about the Greensboro Coliseum and Tobacco Road than about the games.
Not surprised. Thanks for the heads up.

We are desperate. What a low blow!