What a great game!!! | Syracusefan.com

What a great game!!!

I had settled into that small, dead place I retreat to when it's clear we're going to lose. When we got close, I told my friends that I was almost sad because I had to come out of my inner sinkhole and care again. It was so good I was with a group of great SU fans rather than wriggling around like a worm on a hook on my futon, all alone.

I had settled into that small, dead place I retreat to when it's clear we're going to lose. When we got close, I told my friends that I was almost sad because I had to come out of my inner sinkhole and care again. It was so good I was with a group of great SU fans rather than wriggling around like a worm on a hook on my futon, all alone.

Great way of putting it

Damn, I'm almost depressed now ...

:p

This sums me up perfectly. I showed it to my wife and she agrees so it must be true.

The old battle back but can't get over the hump syndrome fear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom