What a great Saturday of hoops | Syracusefan.com

What a great Saturday of hoops

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
Kinda lost focus thinking about Cuse v Ville. Was reading ESPN's weekend watch and noticed the there a ton of great games.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/notebook/_/page/notebookweekendwatch130118/jan-18-20

Saturday:
Noon (espn2) Connecticut at Pittsburgh. Ok so it isn't near what it was but battles between these two used to be epic. Could be the last time around for these two in that gym for a while

2pm (espn) #17 Missouri at #10 Florida. First big game for Mizzou as an SEC team. The newness of these two as conference mates also intrigues me. Hope this game doesn't run long. Though they likely would just start 'Cuse on espn news

4pm GO ORANGE

4pm (espn2) #12Creighton at Wichita State. Always loved the MVC. Big game here

4pm (cbs) #21 Oregon at # 24 UCLA. "bout as big as it gets in the Pac 12 without Arizona being involved

6pm (espn) #11 Ohio State at #18 Michigan State. You just know this will be a great big 10 battle

7pm (espnu) #25 Marquette at Cincinnati. Marquette off to a hot start and Cincy looking to regain momentum

9pm (espn) #8 Gonzaga at #13 Butler. can't wait for this one, should be a hell of an atmosphere

Plenty of other interesting games too. Maryland at North Carolina, Kansas at Texas, Florida State at Virginia, Texas A@M at Alabama, UNLV at Colorado State

Oh I will be watching. Bed pan in and cold beer within my reach.
There are commercials (or a pause button) to allow for potty breaks.

I'm beginning to think you have a problem with college basketball and PBR.

Also surprised by your lack of comment on the noon game.

Thats a double F game. Puck Fitt and .

My bladder is massive. Holds a lot of PBR

Oh I will be watching. Bed pan in and cold beer within my reach.

Sunday is the ol' 2 year anny, ill prolly end up missing both football games... Ill make up for it by spending saturday at the bar with Section314 and bartender Tara, knee deep in college basketball.

Sunday is the ol' 2 year anny, ill prolly end up missing both football games... Ill make up for it by spending saturday at the bar with Section314 and bartender Tara, knee deep in college basketball.

Dont feel bad. Sunday from 3 PM and on we are kidless until Monday afternoon so I will also miss some of the games unless I put the TV on in the bedroom.

Hey-O!

Congrats on the anniversary!

Still waiting on pic of Tara...

Dont feel bad. Sunday from 3 PM and on we are kidless until Monday afternoon so I will also miss some of the games unless I put the TV on in the bedroom.

Hey-O!

you're out of control lol

Congrats on the anniversary!

Still waiting on pic of Tara...

I'm on it this time, lol. If you see me post in some sort of "how drunk are we" thread, remind me lol

Hey-O!

You don't have a tv in the bedroom? Time to push your video camera to the side to make some room

I've been sick all week, and I think I'll keep that going with a need to plant myself on the couch all day Saturday. (after I coach the kid's hoop game at 10 which will totally make me relapse I'm sure). Not sure if I'll see any football on Sunday. Hopefully snowboarding in the morning then down to my parent's house in advance of our annual pilgrimage back to the Cuse to see a game.

Thats a double F game. Puck Fitt and .

My bladder is massive. Holds a lot of PBR

Try real beer. I am five Dirty Bstard's in, and finding posts I would usually ignore irresistible.

Try real beer. I am five Dirty Bstard's in, and finding posts I would usually ignore irresistible.

That is real beer. Price does not dictate how real beer is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom