What a horrendous final possession... | Syracusefan.com

What a horrendous final possession...

What was BC thinking?
It was terrible but compounded when their guard's shot from 10 feet didn't even hit the rim.

What was BC thinking?
Actually the last couple possession. Don't forget about the one they threw off the top of the backboard. BC has a good coach that will teach them to win.

Took way too long. Down one point you need to make that move to the basket with like 10 seconds left at a minimum so there can be a chance at a rebound. They could have always fouled and gotten the ball back with about 5 seconds left down three in a worst case scenario.

I agree they waited too long to drive, but i kept waiting/hoping for some type of whistle when bodies were flying after the shot. What a letdown... After they went up 5 I thought they could hold on.

Just terrible - exactly what we've come to expect from BC basketball.

I hate when coaches call a timeout to supposedly "draw up a play" and then it turns into one guy dribbling around by himself for forever and then going 1 on 1 with no screens or anything. Couldn't they have done that without the TO??? :bang:

How did the last shot, the one in the lane, not even hit the rim?

Took way too long. Down one point you need to make that move to the basket with like 10 seconds left at a minimum so there can be a chance at a rebound. They could have always fouled and gotten the ball back with about 5 seconds left down three in a worst case scenario.
Like Louisville and Smith did?? LOL

Anderson was fouled by Quinn cook. Blatant and uncalled. I hate that Quinn cook guy. He's constantly jawing, then complaining.

When I saw the shot bounce off of the top of the backboard there was little doubt how that game was going to end. And someone needs to check if any of the Eagles had placed a wager on the outcome of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom