What a weekend... | Syracusefan.com

What a weekend...

cto

Administrator
The five NCAA games played this weekend (two men's semifinals, two women's semifinals and the women's final), were all incredibly competitive to the very end. I hope tomorrow's men's final -- the last game for more than six months -- is equally as good.

Last edited:
I love like to root for both.

Last edited:
Tony Bennett seems like the type of guy that I would purposely try to get a rise out of. That calm ish always hides a demon. I wanna see that Demon

Of the five NCAA games played this weekend (two men's semifinals, two women's semifinals and the women's final), all were incredibly competitive to the very end. I hope tomorrow's men's final -- the last game for more than six months -- is equally as good.

That women's game was excellent last night. I wasn't sure Notre Dame would come back, but that was a heck of a 4th quarter. I wanted the Irish - not a huge Kim Mulkey fan at all.

That women's game was excellent last night. I wasn't sure Notre Dame would come back, but that was a heck of a 4th quarter. I wanted the Irish - not a huge Kim Mulkey fan at all.
Not a Coach Kim Mulkey fan. Was a big Player Kim Mulkey fan. One of the very best point guards--male or female--that I've ever seen.

Would have been a shame if Baylor had lost because their best player went down with 11+ minutes to go, and in control of the game.

One of the best Elite 8 & Final 4 weekends for both men and women I can remember in a long time. So many late game comebacks/blown leads depending on how you look at it & down to the wire games. I am hopeful that the last game of the season will he the same. Think it’s a great match up & easy to route foe either team.

Last team from Texas to win NCAA Div 1 mens basketball championship was 53 years ago. They beat Kentucky and made history. Ya all know who that was!!! if you are a college basketball fan. Go Tech and do it againfor Texas. Its about time.

Last team from Texas to win NCAA Div 1 mens basketball championship was 53 years ago. They beat Kentucky and made history. Ya all know who that was!!! if you are a college basketball fan. Go Tech and do it againfor Texas. Its about time.
Wreck 'em!!!

Texas Western is the only team from Texas to have won the title.

Texas Western is the only team from Texas to have won the title.

I'll never forget Bobby Joe Hill undressing the Kentucky backcourt. Kron & Dampier, I think?

I'll never forget Bobby Joe Hill undressing the Kentucky backcourt. Kron & Dampier, I think?
I was -1 years old