What are you drinking tomorrow? | Syracusefan.com

What are you drinking tomorrow?

FasterCuse

2023 Cali Award Interceptions
Saw a few different comments about beer in various posts which got me wondering what's everyone's go to drink for the first tailgate and game of the season?

I've got some Fidens IPAs, Jasper and Vegan, I'll be drinking tomorrow, and maybe even a couple atomic pumpkins.

Saw a few different comments about beer in various posts which got me wondering what's everyone's go to drink for the first tailgate and game of the season?

I've got some Fidens IPAs, Jasper and Vegan, I'll be drinking tomorrow, and maybe even a couple atomic pumpkins.

Tree house and a good amount of it, a few Maine beers including Maine Brewing Company and Belleflower which is a hidden gem. Lastly a few Hitchhiker beers from Pittsburgh, outstanding sours and fruited IPA's.

I will drink whatever is in the nearest cooler

IMG_4865.jpeg

Got 30 people coming to my house for 10am for my youngest sons 4th Birthday Party smh, so have to start with only offering mimosas, screw drivers and Bloody Mary's,but since I’m not driving to game I’ll wait till people leave around 12:30 then it’s gummies and Pappy till I hit the quad!

Attachments

• IMG_3114.jpeg
    IMG_3114.jpeg
    309.1 KB · Views: 40

Unsweetened iced tea, water and sugar free lemonade. I will enjoy this stone cold sober.