What are you Fan Stats? | Syracusefan.com

What are you Fan Stats?

cpatrocks

Starter
So I am a huge Phish fan and I've been to a bunch of shows. There are a couple cool websites that allow you to track the shows you've attended. They also run all these cool stats, like the songs you've seen, number of times played, etc.

I was thinking it would be cool if there was a site like this for SU Fans...where you track the games you've attended over the years and it spits out stuff like:

# of games attended
home/away games
# of wins
average margin of victory
...and stuff like that.

Is there an existing site like that for SU (or College BBall) fans? If not, who's got time for a project?

I have no idea how many SU BBall games I have been to (easily over 100), and I wish there was an easy way to figure it out.

I'm pretty sure I can figure out how many games I went to. Only missed one home game in my four years at SU (Wisconsin, 11/13/99...I remember the date because it was my 19th birthday and I was on my way to my grandmother's funeral. We also lost to Rutgers in football that day. Worst. Birthday. Ever.), and went to one game at Georgetown and the Albany regional in 2003. Also went to a game against Seton Hall in the 94-95 season, and since graduating have been to Philly for a Nova game (the one where Harris had the huge dunk as the first half expired), the Notre Dame game GMac's senior year, and a Marquette game.

Football is easy. Every home game from 1999-2002.