What color uniforms will SU wear tomorrow? | Syracusefan.com

What color uniforms will SU wear tomorrow?

F4F8EA1B-C3F0-4FE2-81AE-BB76DD93FDE2.jpeg

I really do like the blue ones I knows that's blasphemy here but they are nice.
I am going to be consistent I hate the football blues so I don’t want to see blues in basketball.
I will say the women have a good blue jersey they wear regularly.

I really do like the blue ones I knows that's blasphemy here but they are nice.

I'd love for us to occasionally wear the blues as I find them sharp looking. Love the look of the blue bottoms in that two tone BC uni, it would be nice to see what the matching jersey would look like. That photo shopped pic of Flynn's jersey looks sweet, I'd just add some white piping around the script and number.

Last team in but if Syracuse somehow played a 12 seed or worst, they would be home team right? Even though they are technically last team to make it in right?

Last team in but if Syracuse somehow played a 12 seed or worst, they would be home team right? Even though they are technically last team to make it in right?

Correct.

As Frozen said, correct. The S-curve is only used to determine "home vs. away" when the two teams playing have the same seed.

Here is the official seed list. ASU is #43, Syracuse is #44.

The lower team has to be "skins"

DYCzO4gVQAAZ7Jg.jpg

If you look at the picture Flynn and Green are wearing different uniform tops. Green’s says Syracuse and Flynn’s says Orange. They have different trim too. I can’t remember if something happened to one of their jerseys and they had to grab another top.

From that post:

I like these concept designs from NunesMagician:

(In other words, it's a Photoshop.)

If you look at the picture Flynn and Green are wearing different uniform tops. Green’s says Syracuse and Flynn’s says Orange. They have different trim too. I can’t remember if something happened to one of their jerseys and they had to grab another top.
The Blue one with Flynn is fake the Donte one is the actual Jersey we wore it one time at ND on a Sunday in 2007.
McAnamey for ND hit 8-9 3’s and we lost.
The basketball blue is way better than the football blue but we should wear orange.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom