- Recruits who visit Michigan State before deciding to commit to us
- Tyler Lydon coming back
- 6'4 PG's
- 5'10 PG's
- Gary Battle
- Michael Gbinjie having childhood friends
- Mom's who let their sons go where they want
- Players who choose us over Kentucky

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!! Here's to a successful season that ends in April in Phoenix

I am thankful for players who are not injured.

I am thankful I only live 3 miles from the Dome. (VERY THANKFUL!)

I am thankful for my daughter who goes to every game with me.

I am thankful for the sweet suh-weet shooters on our team.

I am thankful for the people on this board.

And I am VERY THANKFUL for James Arthur Boeheim.

Yes, in regards to the 3rd item on your list--agree, soooo very thankful for White and Gillon deciding to transfer here for their final year. White has already established himself as one of the top 2 or 3 players on the team and both are easily in the top 5-6. This is a very fun team to watch and obviously one of the deepest teams in years. Thus, thanks in a large part to these two it should be a very fun ride for us for the next 4 months or so (hopefully 4 and a half...).

Last edited:
Great Chukwu's right and left arms.

Uncle Andrews soft, soft hands.

The Great White Hope's uncle rico stache the appears sporadically throughout the season.

After following 'Cuse basketball for 35 years I am thankful that in the majority of years we have a competitive team and could beat anybody on any given night. Would I like more National Titles? Of course I would. However, I am proud of what they have accomplished over the years and am optimistic about a good late season result this year.

I am thankful that rankings and hype mean nothing. Thankful that we can win it all in years against 3-4 really good teams.

Last edited:
James Naismith for inventing the game of basketball, and James Boeheim for elevating our nice, little regional program into a national power

- Mom's who let their sons go where they want

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!! Here's to a successful season that ends in April in Phoenix

This one is sort of a wash. It cost us Thomas Bryant but got us TT. Let's hope TT pans out like that!

I'm thankful that every year we have a program that gives us something to look forward to watching. I'm thankful that as of today, I've managed to make it 40 years in this life even if I had to drag this body kicking and screaming to make it this point a few times.

I'm thankful that every year we have a program that gives us something to look forward to watching. I'm thankful that as of today, I've managed to make it 40 years in this life even if I had to drag this body kicking and screaming to make it this point a few times.
Happy birthday! My nephew turns 40 today. (Are you my nephew?)

Happy birthday! My nephew turns 40 today. (Are you my nephew?)

I'm fairly certain I'm not your nephew. I have aunts that follow sports but not Syracuse - at least not to the point where they would be spending time on this board.

That Babers had the good sense to tell Hicks get the F away from my program.

Jb number one, also all of the great players and kids we have had over the years, we really are lucky to have such a great program.