besides the obvious:

Pearl Washington
Sherman Douglas
Adrian Autry
Jason Hart
Gerry McNamara
Brandon Triche

scroll down for the answer
there are 28 SU players iwth 1400 or more points in their careers, and 14 with 400 or more assists, but these are the only six with 1400 and 400 combined.

Triche is currently 13th in career assists at 406. With at least 3 games left in his career, he should pass both Allan Griffin (409) and Gene Waldron (410) and has a chance to pass Leo Rautins (423) and get into the top ten.

He is 27th in career scoring with 1448 points. In the next three games, he should pass Bill Smith (1451) and Kris Joseph (1476) to get into the top 25.

of course, with every game over the minimum, he will climb even higher.

Each of them has also elicited this response from me as I pump my fist in the air, "YESSSSS!!!!".

Triche looks way outta place in that grouping.
to be frank, if you make the cut off 1500/400, then he doesn't get on the list and the other five all do. But, he's only 52 points away from 1500 himself and could top it if (a) he breaks out of his slump or (b) the team plays more than 1 game in each of the post season tournaments. If the latter occurs, he could pass all three of Pearl (1490), Hart (1503) and, conceivably, Autry (1538) on the scoring list. He won't come close to any of them in assists (they are all above 600), but he could end up as high as 8th all time.

for all the grief he gets, he is probably going to end up in the top 10 in assists, top 20 in scoring, 1 or 2 in most career victories, and #1 in most games played and started. Somewhere down the line, he'll get more respect from a wider cross section of the fan base than he does now.

for all the grief he gets, he is probably going to end up in the top 10 in assists, top 20 in scoring, 1 or 2 in most career victories, and #1 in most games played and started. Somewhere down the line, he'll get more respect from a wider cross section of the fan base than he does now.
And #1 in awesome missed dunks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I have to go with Warrick his freshman year. Hakim basically tried to dunk the ball every time he touched it in the paint. I remember watching games from the student section and saying I hope he doesn't lose that aggressiveness just because he is 0 for the year on spectacular dunks. Thankfully, he kept the aggressiveness and made a ton of those dunks the rest of his career.

They are each on the short list of candidates that half of this board would like to see hired as the next Head Coach if Hop leaves, or next Assistant if Hop takes over for JB.

he's not even #1 on this specific team. That honor would go to either MCW or RAK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom