What does Saban know? | Syracusefan.com

What does Saban know?

Most likely nothing but it's still the offseason so let's have fun with these comments

Not sure he really meant that. Does he think we play outside?

Most likely nothing but it's still the offseason so let's have fun with these comments

I think it was Nick giving props to Syracuse, his first college coaching job, outside linebackers coach under Frank Maloney

i saw the tennesee game there. it was the loudest i ever heard the dome. unfortunately we lost . you could not hear yourself speak!!
I was deaf for 3 days … it was crazy

Not sure he really meant that. Does he think we play outside?

No, I think he was just saying that we are a tough place to play. Nice acknowledgement from a former coach.

I think the media would really like it if we got over the hump this year with Fran & Co and were really a factor again, a team worthy of a pretty decent bowl, and some big games on TV.

This could be that year. Va Tech and Miami at home to close the season could be a remarkable time.

i saw the tennesee game there. it was the loudest i ever heard the dome. unfortunately we lost . you could not hear yourself speak!!
It is a shame we lost that gd game. Sec refs had to pick up the flag and throw it a second time, literally, bc the the official that originally threw it, was so far behind will allen and the play..ugh

But I cocur on the noise. Its crazy, Tenn had 9k fans in the corner top to btm, but that was the loudest Ive ever heard the Dome, ever. 35 plus yrs of season tix, that was the one, even though only 41 k were us/su fans. I think its bc were literally that close to finally a marquee top 5 relevant win at home. Oh, it still hurts so bad

It is a shame we lost that gd game. Sec refs had to pick up the flag and throw it a second time, literally, bc the the official that originally threw it, was so far behind will allen and the play..ugh

But I cocur on the noise. Its crazy, Tenn had 9k fans in the corner top to btm, but that was the loudest Ive ever heard the Dome, ever. 35 plus yrs of season tix, that was the one, even though only 41 k were us/su fans. I think its bc were literally that close to finally a marquee top 5 relevant win at home. Oh, it still hurts so bad
35yrs i tipp my hat to you!! all the tennessee fans had their uniform on all dressed alike. i can still see them parading into the dome at game time.

35yrs i tipp my hat to you!! all the tennessee fans had their uniform on all dressed alike. i can still see them parading into the dome at game time.
We drove all the damn way to knoxville in 01 to see the return game loss in neyland stadium. I reserve a very special hate for Tennessee.

We drove all the damn way to knoxville in 01 to see the return game loss in neyland stadium. I reserve a very special hate for Tennessee.
There were a few calls Paul should have made and we may have won cause they were not better than us i will tell u that. He is just a not lose guy and in this game in particulsr we should have tried to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom