What gives? | Syracusefan.com

What gives?

DonLightfoot

All Conference
I watched a bunch of hoops since Sunday on the various ESPN networks, including various segments of every game on Tuesday night. They were hyping all the BIG/ACC games for the week. Tuesday night they kept pumping up two of the games for Wednesday. I obviously didn't see every minute of every game, but I saw no reference whatsoever to our Wednesday game at any time in the last three days. No respect for us, or was it just the other two games Wednesday were more marquee matchups?????????

I noticed this last night too. I was watching ESPN and they only discussed the games that were going to be shown on ESPN tonight, not ESPN2. I sort of assumed that if I was watching the ESPN2 game, they'd be talking about the games that will be on ESPN2 tonight. But yeah, I thought it was a little strange too.

The other thing that will be odd is if they are going to digitally place the ACC-B1G Challenge Logo onto Jim Boeheim court tonight like they did at the Dean Dome (I assume the answer is yes).

More of the ESPN plot to minimize the Orange. F 'em. We'll show them.

Why does it always have to be a plot, or lack of respect? The fact that we're on national television at all is a sign of respect.

Seriously, we're already slated to be on ESPN/ESPN2 11 more times this year. Also ESPNU thrice. ESPN doesn't hate us.

Is there any fanbase that thinks ESPN is not against them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom