What happened to these guys? Team seems broken | Syracusefan.com

What happened to these guys? Team seems broken

OrangeFoo

All American
The guards no longer even look at the inside guys. All penetration has stopped outside of CJ.

We either live by the jumper and getting rebounds on the offensive glass or we die by the jumper and getting outrebounded. The team as it is currently playing is going to be closer to an NIT bid than a NCAA #1 seed. Should probably make the dance but get ready for some serious rock fights.

I think there is a severe lack of chemistry on the team. One of our staples the last few years was the way the players played for each other. Scoop, KJ- they played to win together.

I think MCW plays for stats, and Triche is in a "leadership" position on the team and that is the farthest thing from his personality.

Also, our bigs are horrendous right now. I'd rather have Baye out there than anyone else- that's not good for the #7 team in the country.

Why do I have the feeling that this is going to turn into the 2001-2002 season? (Both on and off the court.)

Oy. I feel like i am in the chat room with these first half doom and gloom posts

I don't see any of that here at the game.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Funny how things changes so quickly with this run.

Everyone chill the F out, we got this

I still stand by my statement... we are not going to hit 7 or 8 threes in a half every game and our guards very rarely look for the bigs.

If this is a turnaround game and we go back to playing the way we did the first few games of this year great but if we use this as an excuse to just jack up jumpers we are not going to have a great year.

I still stand by my statement... we are not going to hit 7 or 8 threes in a half every game and our guards very rarely look for the bigs.

If this is a turnaround game and we go back to playing the way we did the first few games of this year great but if we use this as an excuse to just jack up jumpers we are not going to have a great year.
We haven't really been hitting threes this year. It's nice to hit them.