What has happen to Cali ? | Syracusefan.com

What has happen to Cali ?

posts over on Rivals and Scout
ok, I used to enjoy those 'Cali moments' especially when things were slow.....
Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to All !!!

GO ORANGE !

Its funny going to the scout premium board only to see Cali posting messages...and replying to his own posts. HE'S THE KING OF HIS WORLD!!!

Please leave him alone. It is much better without him.

I kinda have to agree...if he decided not to post...it wouldnt kill me...I think I actually had him blocked the last year or so I was with Scout.

I kinda have to agree...if he decided not to post...it wouldnt kill me...I think I actually had him blocked the last year or so I was with Scout.

Why, what's he do?

Maybe he grew tired of the right wing scumbags that seem to dominate this board... I know I have. Especially when one of them found a way to infect my computer with a virus when he did not agree with my post on the OT board. The only useful posts worthy of reading here are the exceptional daily posts by Orangeyes and the occasional post by Tomcat.

Maybe he grew tired of the right wing scumbags that seem to dominate this board... I know I have. Especially when one of them found a way to infect my computer with a virus when he did not agree with my post on the OT board. The only useful posts worthy of reading here are the exceptional daily posts by Orangeyes and the occasional post by Tomcat.

Who did that?

Um... What are you talking about, man?

You really should use the j/k when you are j/k.

lol

Im doing my best to channel Cali

It's working. (I kid, I kid -- LOL)

Personally I miss Cali's presence. He's had some of the most memorable & incomprehensible posts I've ever read. Often felt I needed the original Rosetta Stone or at least a decoder ring.

Guy loves the 'Cuse. I hope he's well & comes by more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember the TV show Scrubs?

It was on NBC or many years until they cancelled it, then it moved to ABC for its' final season.

Cali insists on watching NBC. :)

Remember the TV show Scrubs?

It was on NBC or many years until they cancelled it, then it moved to ABC for its' final season.

Cali insists on watching NBC. :)

This.

My personal metaphor is that Cali lived in a great house for a long time and built nice memories there. Then the house burned down. But rather than move into a nicer, newer house, Cali prefers to live in the wreckage of the old place.

ok, I used to enjoy those 'Cali moments' especially when things were slow.....
Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to All !!!

GO ORANGE !
Do you remember Peru Florida Orange? PFO put up some great posts that few could understand. Whenever someone did comprehend what he was trying to say, they would begin to worry about themselves. My favorite was when he asked the boards advice on stopping his girlfriends son from drinking directly from containers in the refrigerator.

How about Hemi 4 Prez? Hemi came on with a post seeking advice on his love life. There were some pretty hilarious back and forth's on that one.

Do you remember Peru Florida Orange? PFO put up some great posts that few could understand. Whenever someone did comprehend what he was trying to say, they would begin to worry about themselves. My favorite was when he asked the boards advice on stopping his girlfriends son from drinking directly from containers in the refrigerator.

How about Hemi 4 Prez? Hemi came on with a post seeking advice on his love life. There were some pretty hilarious back and forth's on that one.
Peru Haiku!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom