What I hate, almost more than the loss... | Syracusefan.com

What I hate, almost more than the loss...

mark79

Doughnut connoisseur
is waking up on a Sunday morning and for that brief second, thinking I have the usual joy of watching the game through again at a leisurely pace, rewinding frequently, and enjoying some of the little nuances of the victory. And then realizing that we lost. I just don't get any joy watching again after a loss, it's just too darn painful. Yes, I know I need help...

I'm with you on this one Mark. Right after the game ended I hit the delete button on my DVR. Watching that game once was enough & did not want to let that loss fester inside of my home. Bad mojo.

is waking up on a Sunday morning and for that brief second, thinking I have the usual joy of watching the game through again at a leisurely pace, rewinding frequently, and enjoying some of the little nuances of the victory. And then realizing that we lost. I just don't get any joy watching again after a loss, it's just too darn painful. Yes, I know I need help...
The rare time I do watch a replay of a loss, I find my self thinking (only for a brief second mind you), this time they will pull it off!

Same here. Never rewatch a loss. Although I'm tempted to watch this one so I can count how many possessions in a row in the second half and OT we were called for fouls and also how many times Archadouchebaggio pushed Triche and MCW from behind with both hands and got away with it.

the worse is thecuse fans who moan about the loss, say we stink, we have a terrible coach, we are overrated, we will lose in the 2nd round, the sky is falling. I have said it for years, our fanbase is fairweather.

I'm with you on this one Mark. Right after the game ended I hit the delete button on my DVR. Watching that game once was enough & did not want to let that loss fester inside of my home. Bad mojo.

Me too... Already deleted. Already looking forward to redemption in the next game!

The rare time I do watch a replay of a loss, I find my self thinking (only for a brief second mind you), this time they will pull it off!

Every time I watch the Indiana game, for a second I think Keith Smart might miss that last shot. Not that I try and watch that game. Sometimes I just surf into it lol.

Same here. Never rewatch a loss. Although I'm tempted to watch this one so I can count how many possessions in a row in the second half and OT we were called for fouls and also how many times Archadouchebaggio pushed Triche and MCW from behind with both hands and got away with it.

Made me laugh, thanks, good medicine for the sadness lol

the worse is thecuse fans who moan about the loss, say we stink, we have a terrible coach, we are overrated, we will lose in the 2nd round, the sky is falling. I have said it for years, our fanbase is fairweather.

I'm with you. It is what it is. Just looking forward to the next game.

Made me laugh, thanks, good medicine for the sadness lol

Wish I could. Still pretty pissed this morning, but I live very close to VU. It'll take a few more hours to recover.

Wish I could. Still pretty pissed this morning, but I live very close to VU. It'll take a few more hours to recover.

Yeah I bet. Reading all of the headlines makes it worse. My nephew lives in Dover, Delaware and went to school and knows Trevor Cooney. I guess Dover is relatively close to Philly, no?

Yeah I bet. Reading all of the headlines makes it worse. My nephew lives in Dover, Delaware and went to school and knows Trevor Cooney. I guess Dover is relatively close to Philly, no?

Couple of hours south on I 95 & DE Rt. 1.

Without the pain of defeat, we will never know the joy of victory.

-Confucious Beadle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom