What I liked BEST about the MSU game | Syracusefan.com

What I liked BEST about the MSU game

Lucid

Last One Picked
The huge rebounding edge in MSUs favor.

Yes, you read that right, because my new motto has become CRAVING THE UGLY, and that ridiculous rebounding edge gave our guys the opportunity, time after time, to put their extreme grittiness on full display.

Over and over, we would play a great 20-25 seconds of awesome D, watch MSU jack a bad shot, and then get their own ever-lovin' rebound. Good for them, the tenacious rat b**tards.

But then, joy of joys, Tyus, Oshae, Frank et al had the bad form to do it all over and stop them... yet again.

And again.

AND friggin AGAIN!

Over and over, in ugly SU fashion, until they just didn't need to do it anymore.

And that's what I loved about the MSU game.

Who wants to join me in CRAVING THE UGLY?

How ugly are we talking? Love ugly chicks pleasure to talk to and they boost your morale. This team needs come out slow v duke and stay close. Lets recall dukes 3 point game last time. This is a game we can win for sure.

Yup, loved it for yesterday... Good thing we got that out of the way... No need to flex our ugly guns again, we showed them.

The huge rebounding edge in MSUs favor.

Yes, you read that right, because my new motto has become CRAVING THE UGLY, and that ridiculous rebounding edge gave our guys the opportunity, time after time, to put their extreme grittiness on full display.

Over and over, we would play a great 20-25 seconds of awesome D, watch MSU jack a bad shot, and then get their own ever-lovin' rebound. Good for them, the tenacious rat b**tards.

But then, joy of joys, Tyus, Oshae, Frank et al had the bad form to do it all over and stop them... yet again.

And again.

AND friggin AGAIN!

Over and over, in ugly SU fashion, until they just didn't need to do it anymore.

And that's what I loved about the MSU game.

Who wants to join me in CRAVING THE UGLY?
Lucid, I don’t know where you’ve been lately but you certainly have been all over this board! Even writing poetry! Keep it up, man! You are the Awesome.

Lucid, I don’t know where you’ve been lately but you certainly have been all over this board! Even writing poetry! Keep it up, man! You are the Awesome.

I mostly lurk unless I've got something to say. Lately, this team has given me a LOT to say.

I'm almost every statistical category except their field goal percentage we should have lost that game by 22. What happened was miraculous.

You ever see 5 desperately hungry sea gulls fighting to eat 1 fish. That’s us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom