What I'd like to see... | Syracusefan.com

What I'd like to see...

LAOrange

Starter
1. We score first.
2. CJ Fair goes to the rack on his first two opportunities.
3. This is going to be strange but I hope the refs call it close. Jordan Taylor is a Pittsburgh style player. If he gets in foul trouble, they're cooked.
4. No off balance threes. Southerland hits his first.
5. Wisconsin with at least 8 turnovers in the first half.

Chances are with any one of these (except number 1) we win.

1) Early aggressiveness on the defensive glass, sustained throughout the game
2) Don't settle for jumpers on early possessions
3) Set the tone and try to establish the pace by creating turnovers and mixing in some press now and then
4) Dirty, Kris and CJ working from the inside out, getting into a rhythm before launching threes
5) Kate Upton bouncing around in her underwear

1) Early aggressiveness on the defensive glass, sustained throughout the game
2) Don't settle for jumpers on early possessions
3) Set the tone and try to establish the pace by creating turnovers and mixing in some press now and then
4) Dirty, Kris and CJ working from the inside out, getting into a rhythm before launching threes
5) Kate Upton bouncing around in her underwear
yup. More Syracuse games should end this way.

I don't want to see any 34th-second threes from Wisky. Zone or no zone. When that shot clock hits 4, I want our guys to crawl into the Wisconsin players' jerseys. I want our guys to know what flavor of gum they are chewing.

No charges from our guys, wisconsin flops like no other

Ugh. Seriously? I hope the refs are on top of that early, and not let this game turn into a FlopFest.

I don't want to see any 34th-second threes from Wisky. Zone or no zone. When that shot clock hits 4, I want our guys to crawl into the Wisconsin players' jerseys. I want our guys to know what flavor of gum they are chewing.
so long as we don't foul with 2 seconds left. That drives me utterly insane. Then we have to wait another minute and a half to see them shot again.

1. Attack the offensive glass. Wisconsin doesn't run, so no reason not to crash as long as we have 1 or 2 guys back.
2. Attack the paint. We die when we settle for jumpers. Joseph has done a great job setting the tone since the 2nd half of the UNCA game by taking it to the hoop instead of settling to start the game.
3. A couple early missed 3 pointers for Wisconsin.
4. 1 or 2 fast break buckets in the first 5 minutes to get some momentum and get Wisconsin shaken a little.

If Wisconsin is knocking down deep 3's at a good clip, there's nothing we can do about it. But if they just shoot how they normally do or are a little bit off, I think we win as long as we don't settle for jumpers ourselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom