What is FSU doing? | Syracusefan.com

What is FSU doing?

Marsh01

Living Legend
Dukes strength is shooting threes. My 9 years old daughter who knows nothing about Duke basketball knows this. Yet they keep giving them open looks at threes. 9 for 18 from three pointers. Nice defensive team.

Hey Leonard, Dukes bigs are in serious foul trouble. Go inside instead of firing up three's.

I know it is in Dick Vitale contract to do every duke game each year. However i really hope he is doing our game sat night vs uconn. I really like Dick Vitale and he hasnt done a single su game this year

I know it is in Dick Vitale contract to do every duke game each year. However i really hope he is doing our game sat night vs uconn. I really like Dick Vitale and he hasnt done a single su game this year
He is

Dukes strength is shooting threes. My 9 years old daughter who knows nothing about Duke basketball knows this. Yet they keep giving them open looks at threes. 9 for 18 from three pointers. Nice defensive team.

Hey Leonard, Dukes bigs are in serious foul trouble. Go inside instead of firing up three's.

Yeah, I was expecting them to go inside more. They still got a shot, but they need to get their together.

I am hoping Duke wins keep them out of contention for the 2 seed in the East. With Duke as a 1 in the West and hopefully North Carolina a 2 seed in the South I don't' care who our 2 seed is then because I would be confident especially if the 1 seeds are SU, UK, Duke, and Michigan State.

I am hoping Duke wins keep them out of contention for the 2 seed in the East. With Duke as a 1 in the West and hopefully North Carolina a 2 seed in the South I don't' care who our 2 seed is then because I would be confident especially if the 1 seeds are SU, UK, Duke, and Michigan State.
I would love to see Duke as the 2 seed in our bracket.

Is that a popped ACL for Rivers? I hope not the kid may have a little punk in him, but he is a good player.

I would love to see Duke as the 2 seed in our bracket.
I want nothing to do with Duke till the Final 4 they shoot the 3 ball and have bigs that will get rebounds not a team I want to play in Boston. People don't realize Duke aka North Jersey University will be the only team that could make Boston neutral if we play anybody else in Boston its overwhelming pro-Orange.

I want nothing to do with Duke till the Final 4 they shoot the 3 ball and have bigs that will get rebounds not a team I want to play in Boston. People don't realize Duke aka North Jersey University will be the only team that could make Boston neutral if we play anybody else in Boston its overwhelming pro-Orange.

They cant defend on the perimeter and their style would suit us well.

i would think there would be some carolina blue in the crowd if they get the 2 in the east.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

i would think there would be some carolina blue in the crowd if they get the 2 in the east.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk
Your right there would be a little Carolina blue if its Duke the crowd would be 55-45 Orange, if it was North Carolina probably 70-30% Orange, anyone else (not including Kentucky) OVERWHELMINGLY pro-Orange.

Banked the free throw! An upset is coming!

Banks = Upset.

TV Ted Valentine amazes me that he still has a job. When Dickie V is criticizing an official you know they are awful. He called awful NBA continuation foul on a Duke player.

Finally!

Dickie V just announced that Duke takes everyone's best shot!!! He almost forgot to say it this game.

Leonard Hamilton just coached possibly the worst game ever. Duke bigs in foul trouble mean get the damn ball inside. For a supposed great defensive team this team defended the perimeter about as we ll as 5 handpicked guys from this site could.

Leonard Hamilton just coached possibly the worst game ever. Duke bigs in foul trouble mean get the damn ball inside. For a supposed great defensive team this team defended the perimeter about as we ll as 5 handpicked guys from this site could.

The worst part is Duke pretty much ran that one play 20 times in a row and they left the shooter open every time. Not a great job by Hamilton adjusting. Especially not trying to force the action inside.