What is going on with the guards? | Syracusefan.com

What is going on with the guards?

OrangeCrush22

All American
Why is Triche handling the ball when Carter-Williams is out there? Why is Cooney not getting playing time when Triche is sucking it up on offense and defense? Why is Cooney not getting playing time period? The last three games especially, he's played very well; moving on defense, passing, taking good shots. It's baffling!

Why is Triche handling the ball when Carter-Williams is out there? Why is Cooney not getting playing time when Triche is sucking it up on offense and defense? Why is Cooney not getting playing time period? The last three games especially, he's played very well; moving on defense, passing, taking good shots. It's baffling!

Triche = :(

Cooney is just not ready, bla bla bla. I would take any starting guard on the d1 level over Triche right now. Maybe even D2, he's that bad.

I like Cooney but he's scared to dribble the ball. Just not a good option against a team that presses. With that being said, Triche is miserable. I'm cool with his total lack of charisma but I get the sense that he's simply not a great competitor. And for all the MCW hype you'd think he'd get the big men a few more easy dunks off penetration.

It is what it is. We've been spoiled the past few years and are still a top 20 team. Could be worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom