What is our offensive philosophy? | Syracusefan.com

What is our offensive philosophy?

Alsacs

Living Legend
What is our philosophy on offense. I know we use the UCLA cut, and the ball screen a lot on offense, but I have no clue what our gameplan is on offense. We have an excellent defense and the system works great for us, but our offensive philosophy in the recent past has been like a clogged toilet. We play 1 on the entire defense a lot, don't move the ball well, don't crash the offensive glass organized well(except C.J. Fair, Jerami Grant who hasn't been used since Southerland returned.) It seems we don't adjust at all we play the same way against everybody, and while I like JB's confidence in his team he needs to have different game plans for when we play a team like Providence(which doesn't play great defense) or Georgetown(which clogs the middle and swarms us on defense) Finally, when was the last time Syracuse out-scrapped its opponent. I realize we have talent, but our kids haven't had big motors in a long time and seem to be passive. I can't criticize a team if they play hard and get beat, but we are always the finesse team and get out-toughed. We were better than Marquette, but their toughness and hustle KILLED us in the game 2 weeks in Milwaukee and honestly it was the reason they beat us.
That is all I got end of rant. I am going to play Tecmo Super Bowl with the Giants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom