What is the best way to get tickets to the Thursday noon game? | Syracusefan.com

What is the best way to get tickets to the Thursday noon game?

Tony DeFranco

2nd String
Thanks in advance - Im flying into NY that morning so I want to have the tickets before I land - I dont want the hassle of trying to get them in the morning unless it is extremely simple

I got a single ticket today on StubHub for $70 in the 300 level. It will be sent to my house on Monday.

Thanks in advance - Im flying into NY that morning so I want to have the tickets before I land - I dont want the hassle of trying to get them in the morning unless it is extremely simple

Due to your timing, best bet is StubHub. Tics likely not a problem if you arrived before game time, but if you want tickets in hand prior to...makes it a lot more difficult.

Yeah, I figured Stubhub but they seemed pricey - oh well
Well, that's kind of how things work.
Supply and demand.

Don't forget that you'll also have to pay for shipping costs and StubHub's fee.
I paid a healthy amount for some seats this past weekend. Truth is, though, that there's no way that I could've gotten 3rd row center court seats of a major conference hoops game without using such a service.

At some point on Tuesday, any tickets that are left for that session will likely drop in price. Those tickets are worthless if they can't be delivered in time to be used for the games.

Can anyone recommend some good seats in MSG assuming price is not the overwhelming factor - would like to pay about 20o per ticket?

At some point on Tuesday, any tickets that are left for that session will likely drop in price. Those tickets are worthless if they can't be delivered in time to be used for the games.

Stubhub has local pickup on gameday on 39th st...i bought my tix last year for the Thurs game against SJU on Thurs at 5AM...picked them up at 10AM on 39th...

Stubhub has local pickup on gameday on 39th st...i bought my tix last year for the Thurs game against SJU on Thurs at 5AM...picked them up at 10AM on 39th...
Cool. Sounds like MSG tickets can be electronically transferred. It doesn't work that way for all venues.

If you have a gun, bring it and look for a woman in an orange sweater. Chances are she will have great seats behind the bench.

I think you know the rest of the plan.

If you have a gun, bring it and look for a woman in an orange sweater. Chances are she will have great seats behind the bench.

I think you know the rest of the plan.

I dont own a piece

Can anyone recommend some good seats in MSG assuming price is not the overwhelming factor - would like to pay about 20o per ticket?

I've sat in the "worst" seats at MSG. The 400 level is pretty good so long as you are along the sideline and not the baseline. Even baseline they aren't that bad and can see/hear the action.

I've sat in the "worst" seats at MSG. The 400 level is pretty good so long as you are along the sideline and not the baseline. Even baseline they aren't that bad and can see/hear the action.

$200 per ticket should get you into the 200 level seats or at least the 300 level sidelines. I have sat in the 300 level corner and they were not terrible seats.

If you look like me, I'll buy a ticket and let you use my student ID.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom