What I've learned in the last day | Syracusefan.com

What I've learned in the last day

GoSU96

Living Legend
That this team hasn't played an opponent with equal or better talent all year, that there are only bad losses and no good wins and yet this team is not that good, is deficient in many areas, and a reflection on Boeheim's inability to recruit.

Someone want to square that circle for me.

That this team hasn't played an opponent with equal or better talent all year, that there are only bad losses and no good wins and yet this team is not that good, is deficient in many areas, and a reflection on Boeheim's inability to recruit.

You're right about two things.

no way, some people have different opinions?

i love these posts that take differing opinions from different people then combine them as if there's only one voice contradicting itself

we have one shooter who is an annoying clown when things are going well and a pouting baby when things aren't.

we have one scorer who doesn't get the ball.

i think they need more emphasis on shooting in their recruiting and I think they could use a big man coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom